We are looking for a skilled Head Waiter whom can uphold our high standard of level of service, to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our guests. The right Server uplifts the dining experience for guests. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
For us a successful Head Waiter, is polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our kitchen staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Server responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
Salary indication €2300.
About €400 tips a month per person excluded of the salary to consider.
– Proven restaurant serving or waiter experience in fine dining
– Hands-on experience in cashier duties
– Attention to cleanliness and safety
– Patience and customer-oriented approach
– Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
– Responsible and trustworthy
– Fluency in English required. Speaking Dutch and/or French is a plus
– Wine knowledge required for the pairings
– Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
– Up-sell additional products when appropriate
– Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
– Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
– Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please submit your application to email@example.com or contact us on +31 6 34 10 50 62